All engineering technicians, except drafters, not listed separately.
- Agricultural Engineering Technician
- Agricultural Engineering Technicians
- Air Analyst
- Air Tester
- Biomedical Engineering Aide
- Biomedical Engineering Technician
- Blueprint Engineer
- Chemical Engineering Technician
- Drawing Checker
- Drawing Tracer
In 2012, the average annual wage in California was $66,180 with most people making between $37,000 and $96,210
During 2010, this occupation employed approximately 9,300 people in California. It is projected that there will be 10,200 employed in 2020.
This occupation will have about 90 openings due to growth and about 180 replacement openings for approximately 270 total annual openings.