Diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul automotive vehicles.
- Auto Clutch Rebuilder
- Auto Clutch Specialist
- Auto Radiator Specialist
- Auto Suspension and Steering Mechanic
- Auto Transmission Specialist
- Automotive Alignment Specialist
- Automotive Brake Adjuster
- Automotive Brake Specialist
- Automotive Brake Technician
- Automotive Fuel Injection Servicer
In 2012, the average annual wage in California was $43,710.00 with most people making between $23,380.00 and $67,530.00
During 2010, this occupation employed approximately 67,000 people in California. It is projected that there will be 80,400 employed in 2020.
This occupation will have about 1,340 openings due to growth and about 1,730 replacement openings for approximately 3,070 total annual openings.