The skills required are varied. A Construction Craft Laborer will do some or all of the following: pour concrete, pave roads with asphalt, lay pipe for sewers, work on demolition projects, perform environmental abatement and other tasks as required. The work is physically demanding and the hours can be long but the rewards are plentiful.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
As an employee and a member of the Laborers International Union of North America you will be afforded excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as vacation and pension benefits.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. There is no maximum age.
- No High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Applicant must be in good health and physically able to perform all phases of the work.
- Applicant must be able to read, write and speak the English language in order to comprehend instructions on the job and in related training classes and to ensure personal and co-worker safety on the job.
- Applicant must complete all application forms and provide evidence of legal employable status in the United States of America.