A Landscape Fitter services the Landscape Industry in irrigation and landscaping for commercial, residential and government projects. A Utility Fitter performs water, sewer and gas pipe installations in streets and roads as well as site preparations.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Our program is jointly sponsored by U.A. Utility/Landscape JATC. As an employee and union member, the applicant will be afforded excellent health, vision and dental coverage as well as vacation and pension plan benefits.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, there is no maximum age.
- Applicant must possess a currant, valid driver's license with a good driving record at the time of dispatch.
- Education – No specific requirements. Although reading and speaking the English language is not required, it is beneficial.
- Applicant must be in good health and physically able to perform all phases of the work.
- Applicant must be able-bodied willing to work and learn.